Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Teething

My baby having her 1st teething when she come to 7th months old.  In another words : a "nightmare" begins.....

At first, I noticed she poo poo 2 or 3 times a day.  Then when I wash her mouth (I do it everyday), then I also notice her lower gum become a bit swollen.  Few days later, her let her wear bib due to "overflow" of saliva. Luckily she still consume milk as normal.

At that time, I'm really tired because she wants to be cuddle all the time.  If you left her inside her baby-coth, she will start crying.  She refuse to play with anyone or her toys till u cuddle her then you will see she smile to you.  What a naughty girl .........

I'm giving her the fever medicine as i noticed she is heat,  I also giving her plenty of water to reduce her body heat.  I know she is very uncomfortable and what I can do is try my best to comfort her.

Finally, her 1st teeth came out and is just like a sunshine to me.  huh.... me also can have a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment