Friday, May 11, 2012

Working mama

11 May 2012

Sometimes I really feel tired when back to home from works.

At office, so many pressure on works. At home, pressure from kids.  OK, I admit sometimes I feel happy when I hug my kids. But the only thing that when I need a short rest, may be just less than 30 minutes, why I can't have it ?

May be I'm too stressed.  I feel angry when they did not listen to my words.  I feel like crying.  How come the man in my house never think of that ?  How come he can go out and take a break, come back home late, and never think of us at home ?  Even he at home also, never lend a hand !

I'm tired ....................................................

I rather he go out everyday and better don't come back home.  We seldom chat nowadays, except about children things.

Tired at office ....... Tired at home ...... Tired at all ......... :(

If I can choose, wish to go back ~ to the time I never met him !


No comments:

Post a Comment