Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Drawing on the Wall

I saw my little girl run to bedroom with a book and a pencil. I told her cannot write on the bed, and she replied me: "ok"  ** my little girl is 2 years old.

Then I heard my boy and girl were laughing and keep saying ABC. At first I thought both were learning ABCs and suddenly I heard my boy screamed to me. "Mommy, mei mei (sister) drawing on the wall !"

I stood up and walked to the bedroom and I saw she holding a pencil and is drawing a big cycle on the wall.  I looked at her, she looked at me with a cute smiling face.

"Who ask you to draw on wall ?" ... she didn't said anything but she know that she done something wrong.

"Ko Ko, why you didn't stop mei mei when you see her starting to draw on the wall ?" ... He keep quite. 

Actually I didn't blame him but I just want to make him know his role as a brother. He did 50% right by calling me and he is 50% wrong as he didn't stop her from that.

"OK, since you draw it. Here, is the rubber. Now I want you to clean off all your drawing. If you can't clean all, no milk for you tonight."

At first, she was so excited to clean and after 3 minutes, she started to feel bored and want to go away. I was holding a "rotan" in front of her.

"Mommy will not going to "rotan" you if you clean all your drawing."  I told her.





















She looked at me with her innocent face and start to look for "help"

Well, since she is only 2, and already clean off almost half of her drawing. I pretend I didn't see/hear it. Her brother was come to 'rescue' her. And I walked away to prepare their milk.

I came back and I saw their daddy on cleaning the last part. He asked both : "Do you still want too draw on wall ?" Both answered : "No, sorry papa sorry mommy."  

I told both : "the wall is not for drawing purpose, you may draw on a paper or drawing book but no wall, understand ?"

Both answered : "ok, mommy!"

That day onwards, both never draw on the wall ...  hahaha ... cheers !!


No comments:

Post a Comment